Frequently asked questions
1- When will my order ship ?
Order will be ship as soon as all items are in stock.
2- What happens when my order is having in stock and preorder items ?
Duclos Toys will put aside what’s in stock until the order is complete. Order will be ship only when all items are in stock. If you want the in stock items to be ship right away you need to send the request by email to email@example.com with your order number.
All preorders requires a minimum deposit of 25% of the invoice total.
Shipping and handling
1- Where’s my stuff ?
Canada & US resident : Post Canada is our transporter and you can track your package here https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?execution=e1s1
International orders : no tracking is provided on international small packet service. Normally, you should expect at least 14 days for the delivery depending on your location.
2- What is your handling time ?
1 business day.
3- Shipping address
Paypal users, we do not ship to a different address not listed in buyer’s Paypal account.
Cancel / Change items or order
1- How to I make changes to my order ?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
2- How do I cancel items or order ?
You can cancel items or orders that haven’t entered the shipping process yet by emailing us at email@example.com except for preorders. If you want to cancel a preorder, you will loose your 25% deposit.
Money back within 14 days after purchase. Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost with the exception of special circomstances :
- Incorrectly received items purchased from duclostoys.com can be returned for refund within 14 days of receipt of shipment.
- All returns must be in the original, factory-sealed packaging in the same condition that they were received. Products that have been opened, tampered with, played with or altered will not be eligible for return. We are unable to refund any shipping costs.
- Due to the limited nature of our products, we cannot guarantee that the item(s) will be replaced.
- In order to be eligible for a return, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org. If your shipment qualifies for a return instructions will be provided. Returns sent back without authorization will be refused.
- Special Circumstances / Seller Error: If we made a mistake, such as sending the wrong item, please contact us at email@example.com, within 14 days of receiving and we will begin processing your return and replacement at no additional cost to you. Images of incorrect product may be required.
- Special Circumstances / Defective items: If you receive an item with a manufacturer’s defect, please contact us within 14 days of receiving your order to arrange for a replacement. Images are required and all replacements are subject to our customer service discretion.
- Special Circumstances / Shipping Damage: If your purchase arrived damaged, please contact us as soon as possible to initiate a parcel damage claim. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with photographs of the package and damaged contents. *Please note that a minor packaging flaw that doesn’t affect the contents is not considered a defect or damage for parcel insurance or refund claims. A small bend, scuff or indentation on exterior packaging can occur at any point in the manufacturing, supply or shipping processes.
- Special Circumstances / Refused or Undeliverable Packages: Packages returned because of purchaser error or refused delivery are subject to a restocking fee of up to 25% of the purchase price. Customers are able to contact Post Canada to arrange alternate delivery. Duclos Toys is not responsible for any fees that are associated with this alternate delivery.
1- How do I pay ?
Online orders can be paid with Paypal or credit card.
2- Do I really need a Paypal account ?
No. You have the option to pay with Paypal or Credit Card.
All promotions or coupons can be cancel at any times without warning. Please note that our free shipping promo ended on September 9, 2016.